Villainy - P.I. #1 Villainy - P.I. #1

Awesome

Timing and detail on animation is awesome! Masterfully done.

One note of constructive criticism: voices sound sotr of obviously like the same person.

Grizzly Bear Man Grizzly Bear Man

Nice!

Superb composition (the animation, I mean). The style is refreshing. Good work. I agree with others that the song gets a tad tiresome, but eh, everyone's a critic I guess... relative to everything else on this site, this is gold.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Haha

Good animation overall. I'm laughing about all these kids getting worked up because you're stereotyping MMO players. I have a 63 Troll Hunter and I laughed my at this and wasn't offended...
I think the only people who did get offended were the overweight, acne-ridden 14-year olds.

Bar 2.9 Extended Bar 2.9 Extended

kinda pointless

it was an ok game. the fact that you begged for ratings in the game made me decide to give you a 1/10 and 1 star :).

JeremiahBarrar responds:

Thanks... pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease give me a 5

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

what the..

I ended up playing this for like 15 minutes. Completely lost track of time haha. Freakishly addictive :o

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

so much fun

just amazing. i played this the day it came out a while ago but was unable to beat Convict's final level. after going back today I beat it on my first try! then, I discover there is a new character available, Hank! I beat his whole story mode (his final level took me 2 tries) and it was a lot of fun. really incredible game. the developers are amazing to have made such a masterpiece merely on Flash.