Bar 2.9 Extended Bar 2.9 Extended

kinda pointless

it was an ok game. the fact that you begged for ratings in the game made me decide to give you a 1/10 and 1 star :).

JeremiahBarrar responds:

Thanks... pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease give me a 5

3d Dragon Test 3d Dragon Test

what the..

I ended up playing this for like 15 minutes. Completely lost track of time haha. Freakishly addictive :o

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

so much fun

just amazing. i played this the day it came out a while ago but was unable to beat Convict's final level. after going back today I beat it on my first try! then, I discover there is a new character available, Hank! I beat his whole story mode (his final level took me 2 tries) and it was a lot of fun. really incredible game. the developers are amazing to have made such a masterpiece merely on Flash.

Solid RPG Solid RPG

Hmm...

Very good basis for a game, the engine seemed pretty well done. It was painfully obvious that you ripped half of everything in the game from Chrono Trigger but I didn't notice any mentions of the game at all. It was very sluggish and there were very many small glitches and mistakes that could easily have been fixed to make a perfect game. My advice: Fix the walking errors and the slowness, and make some of your own music and game engine ideas. I couldn't stand listening to the Chrono Trigger music while playing a game that was so slow and glitchy. This could easily be a great game with some quick fixes and revamps. Also, some characters were pretty odd looking and moved strangely :S...

Apollo Fighter Apollo Fighter

Pretty fun.

Very good game! The only thing you need to work on is the shooting. There was no shooting sound effects, and the upgrades lasted way too short. They were also kind of iffy when they switched from 2 to 3. Otherwise great game!